Creating a 3D Grid from designed contours
The ability to draw contours, create a ground model file and then a 3D grid is very important and is a great introduction to Key TERRA-FIRMA.
Running time: 10min 59sec
File size: 16.0MB
Creating a 3D grid from designed contours
- Create a new layer and give it a suitable name.
- Draw contours using 2D Polylines.
- Give the contours an elevation using "Move Vertically To".
- Create a ground model (.kgm) file.
- Create a 3D grid.
- Set the visual style to "Realistic" for best effect.